COVID-19 UPDATE - DINE IN AVAILABLE!
We are OPEN for indoor dining.
We are open for Take-Out and Delivery.
❗ NOTICE TO OUR CUSTOMER ❗ In order to comply with the health measures set out by Ontario Ministry of Health, our restaurant will have to implement the validation of Proof of Vaccination as of September 22, 2021. This is in addition to the health standards currently in place. (Contact Tracing and COVID Screening)
-->Upon arrival, your Vaccination Receipt in electronic or printed form, as well as ID will be requested for Dine-In Customers that are 12 years of Age or older.
Acceptable forms of ID include: Birth Certificate, Citizenship Card, Driver’s Licence, Government Health Card, Passport, Permanent Resident Card, Indian Status Card/Indigenous Membership Card.
We thank you for your understanding! The Vaccine Proof is NOT required for PICK-UP/TAKE-OUT orders.
For more information on the Ontario Canada's Vaccine Passport visit here
As per the Local Health Unit, we are following the recommended guidelines to keep our customers and staff safe.
**Masks will be required in all public areas. **
**As per the Ontario Government and Ministry of Health we are required to keep a client log for a period of 30 days. Customers will be asked for their Name and Phone number and City IF dining in our restaurant.**
Please see below:
- Customers are asked to please wear a mask while entering the restaurant
- Customers will now have to wait to be seated for dine-in
- Please keep your mask on while ordering your food or beverage
- You may remove your mask once your drink/food has been brought to your table
- Whenever a customer leaves the table they will need to put their mask back on. So if you leave table to go use the washrooms or leave table to exit the building
- Please also put on mask when server takes your payment
- No groups larger than 6 (we have limited tables available, or you will be placed at different tables)
- For Dine- In Customers payment will take place at your table. Kindly pay server with either cash, debit, visa or mastercard.
- Help us keep our business safe. Please stay 2 meters apart from other customers and our staff
- Delivery Orders - Customers are asked to please wear a mask/face covering while our Delivery Driver is taking your payment
Your health and safety are our #1 priority. We are committed to :
- cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas frequently
- frequent hand washing of employees
- offering contactless debit/credit
- following provincial and local health unit guidelines
We are excited to welcome our customers back and will take every precaution to make your visit safe.
Thank You for supporting our Family Run Restaurant!